There are numerous ways to get involved and make a difference with Maple PTSA. We are still in need of people, like you, to help ensure events and programs as well as day to day classroom operations are successful. Volunteering is a great way to meet other Maple parents who are dedicated to the success of our school, children and community.
If you plan to volunteer during the school day, you must complete ALL requirements below at the beginning of each school year.
- Volunteer Application Packet (English Version)
- Online video (to be completed only once)
- Submit copy of ID for background check
- Review Volunteer Handbook (English Version)
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPENINGS:Please check back often for new opportunities!
- After School Math Tutors
- Recurring Classroom Helpers
- Library Volunteers
- Recess Volunteers.
- 8:45a – 9:40a AM Recess periods
- 9:25a – 11:30a Lunch Recess periods
- 12:15p-12:50p PM Recess periods
- (email to discuss any variations on these schedules to fit your availability)
Contact Ms. Robin Lee, Student & Family Advocate, (email@example.com or 206-252-8319) to coordinate these opportunities.
June 17th--Seattle Works Day at Maple
- Please join us while we host an outside volunteer group of 10 through the Seattle Works Day Program to make improvements to our school-aged and kindergarten playgrounds by doing the following:
- Cleaning including sweeping and disposing of garbage and debris.
- Painting and freshening of existing surface games (kickball court, 4 square courts, hopscotch, etc.)
- Preparing spaces, raking and adding bark chips to play structures and planting areas.
- This is an opportunity for those who may not have volunteered before. You are welcome to join even if you have not completed a background check through Maple.
- Sign up here
June 20--Young Authors
- Help our children share their creative writing projects with other students during this wonderful literacy event during the school day.
- Time: 11:30am - 2:00pm PDT
- Sign up here.